Week of May 14-19, 2018
Year books on sale-$15
2nd and 3rd grade field day-May 17th
Snow cones- Friday-Sale
Check and sign your child's Red Express Sheet daily!
Please sign and return ALL papers given to your child on Monday. Please send in headphones in a baggie with your child's name. Make sure your child knows his/her phone number and cell numbers. Please also have your child learn his/her home address. Please discuss and sign the classroom rules. Also, I like to post students pictures on this website for your eyes only, so please sign the paper that allows me to post pictures of your child. If not. I cannot take any pictures of your child for our classroom including events and science fair.
Math- Moving to 4th grade math/ Place values to the 10, 000 and multiplying with 11 and 12
Social Studies- Brunches of Government
is very important to establish rules in order to insure that the learning process is not interrupted. These are our classroom rules:
1. Follow directions the first time they are given.
2. Raise your hand and wait to be recognized before speaking.
3. Stay in your seat at all times unless you are told otherwise.
4. Keep your hand, feet, and all objects to yourself.
5. Always respect your teachers and classmates.
The following consequences will apply when class rules are broken.
2. Lose a play dollar or more
3. Write an essay about the rule that was broken, and lose more dollars.
4. Phone call home. Lose all dollars.
5. Your name goes in a book with the description of what rule or rules were broken. If the student's name appears in this book more than ten times in the school year the student is out of all fun activities, such as field day and field trips.
6. Parent /teacher conference
Toys, candy, treats, stickers, class parties, and more