Week of November 20-21.2017
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your family and friends! No School Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, Nov.22-25, 2017
Welcome to the 2017-2018 School Year
We are going to have a busy and productive year, filled with exciting learning activities, social events, and so much more.
Throughout the school year, I will keep you informed as to important events and activities. I will be teaching math, science, and social studies. Mrs. Sierra is my teaching partner and she teaches Reading and Language Arts.
In order to have a wonderful and smooth school year I want to share with you some important information:
* Students will be picked up at the PE field by 8:20
* Students must be in class, silent, and seated by 8:35
* Students CANNOT brings toys(NO SPINERS), trading cards, and hats to school.
* Three missed assignments, improper uniform, and/or misbehavior may lead to a phone call home and/or teacher meeting.
*If this behavior continues your child will be referred to an administrator.
If your child is absent PLEASE send in a note with him/her stating the reason for the absences upon his/her return to school. Without a note your child will have an unexcused absence, which means no makeup work.
* Please make sure your child has his/her supplies including headphones and homework daily. If for any reason this is not possible please let me know. Together we will help your child.
Please help me keep consistency by adhering to the above information. It is important that we work together as a team to help your child's achievement.
I would like to thank you for your cooperation. I am looking forward to a great school year with your child. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by leaving a message with the office or emailing me at email@example.com